Papercut Interactive is always looking for backend developers to join our team.
Our new backend developer will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities.
- Participate in mid-to large-scale website development efforts
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a frontend developer
- Demonstrate expertise with a broad set of design tools/technologies
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits
- Work with the Account Manager when working on client projects
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of and interest in web development best practices and emerging trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Kindness and a desire to help clients and Papercut succeed
- Represent Papercut to the public
- Bachelor degree in Web Design, Computer Science or related field
- Backend development experience
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task with minimal guidance
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Ability to meet deadlines