Papercut Interactive is always looking for designers to join our team. This person will participate in the design and implementation of responsive websites and visuals for digital marketing campaigns.
Our new designer will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities. The designer will work with our programming team, other designers, and account managers and will have direct contact with clients when necessary. The designer will learn front-end development, if he/she is not already proficient.
- Participate in mid- to large-scale website development efforts
- Demonstrate expertise with a broad set of design tools/technologies
- Have a firm understanding of design methods
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits
- Be willing to learn front-end development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Highly creative
- Front-end experience a plus
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task with minimal guidance
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Ability to meet deadlines