Papercut Interactive is always looking for pay-per-click marketers to oversee the digital marketing and advertising strategy, campaign build out and reporting for our clients and our internal marketing.
This person will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities. Our new PPC marketer will also contribute to the development and implementation of company marketing strategies, events and selling opportunities.
- Developing and managing client digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search (PPC, Display Ads, Remarketing) and social media advertising (Facebook and Instagram Ads)
- Tracking conversion rates
- Writing new ad copy and making improvements on existing copy
- Planning and budgetary control for client campaigns
- Conducting and evaluating keyword research, current market conditions and competitor strategies
- Creating and presenting monthly reports to clients on the status of their campaigns
- Review new technologies and keeping client campaigns at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Working with the Papercut team to ensure all clients’ needs are assigned through the Account Manager and worked into our processes
- Developing and demonstrating knowledge of and interest in web development best practices and emerging trends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or Mass Communications.
- Certified in Google Analytics, Adwords and Bing Ads
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Being able to understand CPAs, measure ROI and KPIs, and prepare budgets
- Previous experience in a similar a digital marketing role is a plus