Business Development Representative
Papercut Interactive is always looking for sales representatives to join our team.
Our new business development representative will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities. The position’s primary responsibility is to build new relationships and leads with current and prospective clients.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost revenue and acquisitions
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of and interest in web development best practices and emerging trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Kindness and a desire to help clients and Papercut succeed
- Represent Papercut to the public
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentation tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task with minimal guidance
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Ability to meet deadlines