Search Engine Optimizer
Papercut Interactive is always looking for search engine optimization professionals to join our team. This person will participate in the planning, implementation and ongoing support of client website projects and digital marketing campaigns.
Our new SEO professional will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities. The SEO professional will work with our programming team, designers, and account managers and will have direct contact with clients.
The position’s primary responsibility is overseeing the digital marketing, search engine optimization strategy and implementation, and reporting for our clients and our internal marketing. The position also contributes to the development and implementation of company marketing strategies, events, and selling opportunities.
- Developing and managing client Google Analytics accounts
- Tracking conversion rates
- Writing new web copy and making improvements on existing copy
- Planning client accounts
- Conducting and evaluating keyword research, current market conditions, and competitor strategies
- Creating and presenting monthly reports to clients on the status of their campaigns
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping client accounts at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Working with the Papercut team to ensure all clients’ needs are assigned through the Account Manager and worked into our processes
- Developing and demonstrating knowledge of and interest in web development best practices and emerging trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Kindness and a desire to help clients succeed
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or Mass Communications
- Certified in Google Analytics, certification in Adwords and Bing Ads or other platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Experience in SEO, email marketing, and social media. Ecommerce and PPC experience are a plus.
- Being able to understand conversion rate optimization, measuring analytics, and preparing reports.
- Must have previous experience and demonstrable success in a similar a digital marketing role
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task with minimal guidance
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Ability to meet deadlines