Papercut Interactive is looking for an Account Manager to nurture relationships with clients and our team. Must be comfortable on the phone and effective in presentations with business users over the web and in person. We take pride in working with great customers and having an awesome work environment.
This person will be friendly, approachable, and excited about the web and its possibilities. The account manager will work with our business development team, developers, designers, and other team members and will have direct contact with clients.
- Manage all details and deadlines related to client projects and retainer relationships
- Maintain production schedules provided by Operations Director
- Maintain client project agreements and time allotted per project
- Communicate with Operations Director regarding scheduling, production needs, and time allotment per project
- Communicate with clients throughout their project lifecycle
- Participate in daily production meetings
- Solve client problems in a superfriendly way
- Contribute strategic ideas to team brainstorming meetings for client projects and internal projects and processes
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of and interest in web development
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends
- Lead client meetings for new clients and projects
- Train clients to use web tools including but not limited to their website's content management system
- Create custom user manuals for client website projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in account management
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task with minimal guidance
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must love music and nachos