Let the Web Build Your Workforce
Over the next decade, nearly 3½ million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed, and 2 million are expected to go unfilled, according to Deloitte and the Manufacturing Institute.
Your future employees are online. Ensure the spots at your plant are filled by meeting them where they are.
Papercut Interactive partners with industry-leading equipment manufacturing companies just like yours. We can turn your web property into your best recruiter.
We'll help you develop a integrated recruiting funnel using these services:
- Pay-per-click advertising – Drive recruits to your site through ads on search engines, social media and the display network.
- Search engine optimization – Boost your site’s organic visibility to capture potential talent searching for their next opportunity.
- Web content production and graphic design – Produce content and visuals that will tell the story of why your company is a great place to work.
- Automated marketing – Build automated, behavior-focused campaigns to deliver the right message at the right time to the right talent.
If you're looking for a new website to maximize your recruiting potential, all of our industry-leading web builds include:
- Custom design and coding – We create your site based on your brand and usability requirements – no pre-built templates here. Our custom coding creates an optimal-performing site with minimal technical maintenance and no workarounds.
- Content management system – We utilize the best CMS for companies that want maximum security, maximum flexibility, minimal upkeep, and a superfriendly user interface.
- Search engine optimization – SEO is at the heart of every project we launch, because little else matters if your site can’t be found.
- Responsive layouts – Responsive, mobile-friendly layouts render flawlessly across devices.
- Scheduling – We’ll provide a solid, transparent timeline that we promise to stick to.
“Papercut was a fantastic partner in transforming our old, static, text-heavy website into a modern, dynamic, graphic-focused sales and recruitment tool. We needed lots of help and the expert staff at Papercut gave it.”
-Tim Schoap, Corporate Training Manager, Southern Champion Tray